Les forums d'Ecrans

Annonce

Pour participer aux forums d'Ecrans.fr, il faut d'abord s'inscrire. Pour vous inscrire, cliquez ici.
Si vous possédez déjà un compte, cliquez ici.

#1 21-09-2010 10:32:22

Ecrans.fr
Administrateur

OK Go, un clip doggy style

OK Go, un clip doggy style 

Les trublions popeux qui ont fait les beaux jours de YouTube reviennent avec une vidéo à poils et à truffes.

Lire l'article

#2 21-09-2010 11:08:11

kriwil
Nouveau membre

Re : OK Go, un clip doggy style

Donnant l’impression d’un plan séquence — impression seulement car la prouesse était tout simplement impossible à réaliser —

ce que je comprends dans l'article du Talented Animals Blog, c'est que justement il s'agit bien d'un plan séquence , donc ce n'est pas une impression.

One of the biggest challenges of having no cuts in a video comes at the end when you have to pick!  By the end, we had filmed for three and a half days and 124 takes.  We had 30 complete takes, of which 10 were deemed excellent.  And in each of these takes there were magical moments, but we could not concatenate them into one ideal, we had to discard every take except one, even knowing that in some of the discards were some of our very best work.  That is painful!  For a brief moment I thought about going to Damian one more time and trying to persuade him to cut them together into one supertake with all the best moments.  But then I watched Take 72 again, and I saw exactly what Damian had imagined years earlier—one uninterrupted dance between OK Go and 12 amazing dogs.  There was something so special about NOT having “cheated.”  Somehow it came across on screen that this was real and had integrity.  This three-and-a-half minutes of unedited truth allows the viewer to connect with the band and the dogs and essentially experience the dance exactly as it was, and that is far more genuine and touching than any perfectly-polished and cut-together special effects extravaganza. to pick!

#3 21-09-2010 11:17:54

Andréa F.
Administrateur

Re : OK Go, un clip doggy style

C'est vrai, j'ai lu trop vite. Je corrige.

Pied de page des forums